Downloading too many files will result in a download limit on Google Drive. The following is how to deal with Google Drive which is stuck.
Google Drive itself is a popular cloud platform for storing and sharing files. This platform makes it easy for users to access data safely.
Users only need to log in with a Google account to be able to use it. The data in Google Drive will also not be lost.
This is what makes many people prefer storing data on Google Drive. Because if you store data on a laptop or computer, it is usually vulnerable to loss or corruption.
Google Drive will provide a storage capacity of up to 15GB. This capacity can be added if the user uses paid Google Drive.
But for most users, they prefer the free version. The paid version is usually used by those with business interests.
Even though it offers many benefits, it’s not uncommon for Google Drive users to experience limits. This usually happens when there are too many files downloaded.
It’s not uncommon for Google Drive users to have to wait 24 hours to be able to download the file. But don’t worry, because the Google Drive limit can be overcome.
Here’s a tutorial to overcome the Google Drive limit:
- Sign in to your Google Drive account.
- Look at the download URL that is currently limited.
- Replace the ‘uc‘ part with ‘open‘.
- Remove ‘&export=download‘. You will enter the file to be downloaded.
- In the upper right corner, click on the ‘Google Drive+ logo‘.
- After the logo changes, click one more time.
- Then click on the ‘My Drive‘ menu.
- If you are already in Drive, right-click on the limit file.
- Select the ‘Make a Copy‘ menu.
- After that a new file will appear with the prefix name ‘Copy – file name‘.
- Right click on the file
- Finally click ‘Download‘, and wait until the process is complete.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We would be more than happy to answer any questions and provide additional information.