The main goal of Sims 4 is to live your best life, which includes building your dream home. If you want to play a realistic game, you must earn money for every item in your house. However, one feature that elevates games above reality is the ability to cheat. The game allows you to bypass the grinding process and get right to work on bringing your ideas to life.
If you’re wondering how to instantly unlock all items in The Sims 4, we’re here to help. In this guide, we’ll share cheat codes for unlocking all objects in the game. In addition, we’ll explain how to unlock all estates and get more Simoleons. In the end, we’ll explain EA Games’ rules regarding cheating.
How to Unlock All Sims 4 Objects on a PC
Cheat codes are an important part of Sims 4 and the only way to unlock all of the game’s objects. If you’ve been playing the game for a while, you’ve probably already activated the cheat console. However, if you’re new to Sims 4 and online cheats, follow the steps below to enable the cheat console:
- To open the cheat input box, press Ctrl + Shift + C at the same time.
- Enter testingcheats true and press the Enter key.
Congrats, cheats are now enabled. Here’s how to get every item in the game:
- Open the cheat console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C while in the game.
- Enter bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement and press Enter.
- Alternatively, type bb.showliveeditobjects to unlock all Build mode objects.
How to Unlock All Objects in The Sims 4 on Xbox 360
Sims 4 for Xbox, like the PC version, allows players to use cheats to build their dream house. To enable cheats and unlock all objects in the game, follow the steps below:
- To open the cheat console, press the R1, R2, L1, and L2 buttons on your controller at the same time. These are the four buttons on your controller’s top.
- To enable cheats, enter testingcheats true.
- Enter bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement to unlock all game objects.
How to Unlock All Objects in Sims 4 on PlayStation 4
It is simple to use cheats to unlock all objects in Sims 4 for PlayStation 4. However, you must first enable the cheat console. Here’s how to do it on a PlayStation 4:
- To bring up the cheat input box, simultaneously press the RB, RT, LB, and LT buttons (the four buttons at the top of your controller).
- Enter testingcheats true to enable the use of cheats in the game.
- Type bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement into the chat input box to unlock all Sims 4 objects.
How to Unlock All Objects in Sims 4 Build Mode
Objects in the Build mode must be unlocked separately from the rest of the game’s objects. Fortunately, this can be accomplished in three simple steps. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Enter Build mode and simultaneously press Ctrl + Shift + C to bring up the cheat console. On Xbox One or PlayStation 4, press all four bumper/shoulder and trigger buttons on your controller at the same time.
- Enter testingcheats true to enable the cheats.
- In the Build mode, type bb.showliveeditobjects to unlock all objects.
Cheats, in addition to providing instant access to all objects in the Build catalog, allow you to place them wherever you want. You can use the “bb.moveobjects on” command to place objects in unusual places, such as making a sofa float. Unsurprisingly, it’s one of the most popular cheats in Build mode because it’s entertaining.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
Players who are new to the Sims 4 world frequently worry about being banned for using cheats. That’s a reasonable concern, given how strict many games’ cheating policies are. This is especially true in online games where your cheating may have an impact on the performance of other players.
Sims 4 is not a multiplayer game. Furthermore, its main goal is to help you create your ideal life, which isn’t always easy if you only use honest methods. As a result, the game developers don’t mind cheating and have included it in the game. Even EA Games’ official website expressly states that it is an important part of the game, so cheat as much as you want!
Buying a house in The Sims 4 is much easier than in real life, but earning enough Simoleons still takes time and effort. Instead of working hard, you can use a single cheat to make all estates in the Sims world free. To begin house hunting, follow the steps below:
Open the cheat input box by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C. If you’re using a controller, press the top buttons and triggers at the same time.
Enter FreeRealEstate on to gain access to all real estate in the world. Use the FreeRealEstate true cheat instead. You can now get any house you want completely free of charge.
If you don’t like the free estate and would rather work for your dreams, use the FreeRealEstate off cheat to turn it off again.
It’s totally free real estate.
Now that you should have access to all of the game’s objects, you can make all of your wishes come true. We’d all like to be able to cheat in real life. However, because it isn’t, Sims 4 is a great way to escape reality and have some fun.
What is the most impressive thing you’ve accomplished in Sims 4 with cheats? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.