We announced Pompom The Great Space Rescue for iOS and Android in December. Tomo Camp and PID Games worked hard to make it possible for you to help Pompom on your phone or tablet. The game was released seven days ago. Are you prepared for this new challenge?
Pompom’s favorite activity consisted of running in a hamster wheel. But one day, Captain Cat and his evil crew suddenly appeared in Hoshi’s room, Pompom’s best friend, and abducted him. He now has the responsibility to save him.
Pompom is courageous, it is a fact. However, he is incapable of doing anything other than going straight and jumping. You cannot control him, but you can assist him by constructing platforms. Use whatever is necessary, including cannons, springs, umbrellas, and whips. Your responsiveness is the only thing that can stop Pompom!
Whether you’re an iOS or an Android player, Pompom the Great Space Rescue is now available on both!
- Play as platformer in a new way, moving not the character but the platforms.
- Explore a beautiful tribute to the SNES classics and the 16 bits retro era.
- Adventure across 8 worlds in an epic space rescue: jump on flying fish, dodge nasty arrows, dispel vengeful spirits, swim past piranhas, battle flying saucers, and more.
- Pompom defeats enemies and collects items, and you can use those items and interact with the world to get him to victory.
- Use every time at your disposal: fly out of cannons, swing on ropes, slash vines, splash honey, freeze time, and much more.