New forms, friends, and challenges await!
Surprise! Drinkbox Studios is celebrating the first anniversary of their critically acclaimed action RPG, Nobody Saves the World, with the release of the brand-new Impossible Dungeon update, out today for free! The update introduces a new carnival themed “endless” dungeon and a new Dinosaur form players can unlock by playing through the Impossible Dungeon. The update will be out today on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5 and 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, GoG, Windows 10 Store, and Steam.
To celebrate the anniversary, Nobody Saves the World has been discounted on most platforms, it’s even the Steam Daily Deal today at 40% off, the game’s lowest price ever!
Step right up, and see if you’ve got what it takes to brave the challenges of Magic Jimmy’s Impossible Dungeon! Tucked away in a corner of the Alchemist’s Gorge area, players can test their skills on several floors of increasingly tough combat challenges while racing against the clock to try and get through each challenge as quickly as possible. This mode is perfect for Nobody Saves the World players who are looking for an endless combat challenge and a space to test new form combinations.
Conquer the Impossible Dungeon, and be rewarded with the magical Dino Plushy that unlocks the new Dinosaur form! As with all other forms, the Dino comes with its own unique abilities and quests, and can be used throughout the entire game. Doing well in the dungeon will also reward players with tickets that can be used to build a commemorative statue of all the game’s forms.
About Nobody Saves the World
Transform from a featureless nobody into a SLUG, a GHOST, a DRAGON, and MORE in this new take on Action RPGs from the creators of Guacamelee!
Complete quests to discover and swap between 20+ varied and distinct Forms. Mix and match abilities in unexpected ways to unlock and complete even MORE challenging quests. Explore a vast overworld – on your own or with a friend – while clearing shape-shifting dungeons in an effort to stop The Calamity and SAVE THE WORLD!
- Transform into MANY FORMS: Unlock 20+ distinct Forms, from Rat to Rogue to Robot, each with its own unique gameplay mechanics.
- Mix & Match ABILITIES: Combine over 90 Form abilities to create powerful customized builds. Play as an Egg that can leave a trail of slime and shoot fireballs!!! We can’t stop you!
- Unconventional QUESTS: Help the strange inhabitants of this world deal with their troubles. Each Form also has its own set of quests, which you can complete in creative ways.
- Local & Online Co-op: Invite a friend to play through all, or part, of your adventure together!
- Awesome Soundtrack: New original music by acclaimed composer Jim Guthrie.
You can find this game on Steam, PlayStation, Switch and Xbox.
For more information on Nobody Saves the World, visit official website.
About Drinkbox Studios
Drinkbox Studios is an independent Toronto-based video game developer. Founded in 2008, Drinkbox is best known for the award winning Guacamelee! series, and 2016’s iPad Game of the Year Severed. Drinkbox Studios enjoys long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and cuddling in front of a warm fire. When playing Monopoly, Drinkbox usually wins first prize in a beauty contest.